Together, we make passwords secure.
WE ARE HIRING
Senior Software .NET Developer
FastPassCorp is seeking an experienced Senior Software .NET Developer with a high drive and a passion for programming.
You will join our small team of engineers to develop and maintain our high-quality enterprise applications. We will meet you on an equal level where you are guaranteed influence, and where you are expected to inspire and take responsibility for our future directions.
You will join us at a perfect time, where we are to expand our functionality. A guarantee is given: you will get a lot of chances to exercise and develop your skills and you won’t be bored!
- A passion for your work and for programming as a craft
- 10+ years of .NET programming experience (C#)
- 5+ years of experience writing software within an agile or similar development environment
- Solid experience in both back-end and front-end development
- Solid experience in secure coding practices
- Solid knowledge of the technological fundamentals of developing applications for the Internet including databases, HTTP, XML and REST
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of the Identity Management discipline and enterprise security
- Practical working knowledge with enterprise technologies such as Microsoft AD, Azure AD, LDAP, iSeries and SAP
- Practical experience with collecting and storing of large data amounts in fail resistant architectures
- Practical experience with data transformation and the process of turning data into reports
- Knowledge of authentication standards and technologies such as certificates/smartcards, NemID, OpenID, oAuth, SAML and more
- Manager or Team Lead experience
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional applications written in clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and learn in our technology field
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Aspire to inspire
Perks & Benefits
- Job with a real purpose
- Relaxed work environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Flexible work hours and vacation: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you
- Flexible work location (home or office)
- Located in Søborg (Greater Copenhagen area) near public transport
- Competitive salary
IT Consultant (Global)
The culture is based on a high degree of individual responsibility. You can influence directions and decisions to determine the future of the company.
The IT Consultant will become part of a well-functioning team dedicated to the company and its products. The new IT Consultant will be provided with good opportunities to develop skills further and will be given the opportunity to influence products, workflows, as well as the workday. Planning wise we expect you to visit HQ in Søborg at least weekly.
As an IT Consultant you will work closely with international customers, partners and internal resources at FastPassCorp. You will support FastPassCorp A/S’ partners and participate directly in implementations including US customers and partners.
The IT Consultant will actively participate in the quality tests of the product and preparation of documentation.
With a relatively small and flat organizational structure, your ideas for product and process improvements will be very important for the growth of the company.
The platform is Microsoft, in addition to several other systems FastPass can integrate to.
- Planning and Implementing FastPass with customers/partners
- Educating customers/partners
- Help our sales team with presales support.
Depending on the activity, there will be approximately 8-20 days of travel per year. Work in the late afternoon and evenings is expected to support the US market.
The right person should be self-driven, responsible and solution orientated. You like to communicate with customers, helping partners and diving deep into the technical corners of the product. You learn new stuff fast, as we often will adapt to changing customer environments.
You have a well-founded general IT knowledge and you are curious to get to know the product. You know about Enterprise-wide solutions, architecture, and security. You know Active Directory, IIS, MSSQL, and you are good at communicating.
- A competitive package including a fixed salary
- Strong incentives based on performance